Take Advantage Of Frappe Mix Powder – Read These Some Tips
Have you tasted the best frappuccino or cold coffee from your favourite café outlet? They all use a product which replaces icecream (ice-cream) and is called frappe mix powder. Frappe Mix powder has several benefits due to which café/QSR/beverage outlets prefer it over vanilla ice cream. Below are some of the benefits:
- Makes a homogenised and well-blended drink which doesn’t allow separation from milk
- Cost-saving and economical for Café/QSR/Restaurants/Bakery/Beverage outlet
- Allows the drink to be for takeaways and in a packaged state
- Variety or diversity in flavour such as Yoghurt, Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee etc.
- No cold storage required such as frozen required for icecream, helps In further cost reduction
Frappe Mix Powder mainly consists of Sugar, Whey, Thickeners, Stabilising agents, flavours. This is a perfect blend for a frappe which ensure to provide consistent taste, easy storage, standard flavours etc.
All the ingredients used in the above products are approved by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) and DFTQC (Department of Food Technology and Quality Control Nepal), which also allows us to market the product across several cafés, QSR and other outlets.
Some of our top customers for frappe mix powder are:
- Red mud Coffee
- Sinka and Sinkafe
- Pizza World
- Himalayan Java Coffee Express
- Keventers Milkshake
- Hotel Shanker Lazimpat
There are several flavour varieties we have in Frappe mix powder:
- Coffee Frappe – Helps to replace coffee for making Coffee Frappe / Coffee flavoured cold coffee, it gives a strong coffee aroma which is provided by sourcing natural coffee beans from around the world.
- Vanilla Frappe – Helps to replace icecream which can be varying in taste since icecreams aren’t purely based of milk. Universal flavour to make any flavoured drinks.
- Yoghurt Frappe – Helps to replace yoghurt/curd which can be inconsistent, curdled or sour in taste, this product has a consistent and strong yoghurt flavour. Helps make the top of the profile smoothies.
- Hot Chocolate Powder – Thick Gooey and dense in taste which is loved by chocolate lovers.
- Decoration products such as Oreo Cookie Crumb Mix
Frappe Powder can also help make hot or cold beverage solutions which add to the versatility and thus can be used in summers or winters irrespective of the season.
Packing size of Frappe mix powder is 1kg with a shelf life of 12 months, comes in 10 kgs carton box. It can be stored in ambient condition and is supposed to be kept in an airtight container once the packet is opened.
The dosage of the product is about 25-30 gms based on what flavour profile the customer is looking at, the products become thickened when blended with ice which also gives it a great taste profile. Follow the simple steps for Blend, Pour and Serve which allows it to easily mix and serve.
The product is by a brand called FDL – Foodoo which is from the UK and manufactures in India. We also have an in-house mixologist who helps customers to perform demos.
Customers can contact us at our helpline +977-9802069589 or visit our website www.sarawagigroup.com.np to find out more.