Do you love the smell of fresh breads when you walk into a bakery? Ever thought about the breads you eat or trying the new flavor? Bread is an all-encompassing food consumed across the globe. To put it simply, a bread is a mixture of flour and water but now in this changing era, different varieties of breads are the option in the bread category itself. A bread premix is a ready to use mixture of different varieties flour, enzymes, fibres, flavours and malt which must be mixed with sugar, salt and yeast to make instant breads in an effective and efficient way and sell them.
Sarawagi Group is one of the leading bread premix suppliers and bread premix importers which believes in bringing innovation in the food industry by providing the service to the food industry. We here at Sarawagi group introduce you the highest quality of premixes by SWISSBAKE which has a diverse variety of bread premixes containing the flavor of breads from around the globe including the western, German and Swiss breads to taste along with the bread improvers, and the multigrain used to decorate the breads.
There are the following types of bread related products available:
- Premix – Ready to use mix which needs only yeast and water added to make the final baked It helps to bake a quality product with consistency. Some of our products we have are:
- SB Nordlander – German Rye flour-based bread with sourdough and sunflower seeds, very rich in protein. Major customers for it are European Bakery, Hotel Shangrila.
- Gluten Free MultiSkorn (Multigrain) – Convenient Gluten free premix for consumers intolerant with coeliac disease. The major customers for it are Hotel Hyatt Regency, Hotel Yak and Yeti etc.
- Pumper Nickel Brot – It is a traditional German bread which has a coarse texture. It helps cut down the soaking / preparation time of traditional Pumper Nickel bread.
- Concentrates – Ready to use mix, that helps in making perfect breads and baguettes effectively.
- High fiber Brown bread – Ready-to-make mix that is malt based brown bread rich in fiber content, which comes in 5 kg packing with 12 months of shelf life. The major customers for it are Utsav Bread, Crumbs Bakery, Good Day Bakery, German Bakery
- Multigrain Bread Mix – it is a concentrated mixture of various seeds and grains and can be used to bake a range of multigrain breads, rolls and buns. It comes in 5 kg packing with 12 months of shelf life and the major customers for it are Swastik Bakery, Live Bakery, Himali Bakery.
- 11 grains Brot – a perfect blended concentrate that is highly nutritious multigrain and multi-cereal bread that is a superior variant to the regular multigrain or seeded breads. It comes in 1 kg packing with 9 months shelf life. The major customers for it are Nanglo, Hotel Aloft
- Malto Dark Extra 50 – Malto Dark 50 is a multigrain mix for the preparation of dark multigrain bread. It comes in 1 kg packing with 9 months shelf life. The major customer is Lemon tree Bakery and Big Bake Bakery.
- Roggen Brot 50 – Roggen Brot 50 is a classic premix ideal for preparing traditional aromatic German rye bread. It comes in 1 kg packing with 9 months shelf life. The major customer is Big Bake Bakery.
- Baguette 10 – Baguette 10 is a convenient concentrate (dosage 10%) for making crunchy and aromatic French baguettes. It comes in 1 kg packing with 9 months shelf life and the major customer for it is Hotel Aloft.
- Ultra-Soft 20 – IT is a powdered concentrate to produce all kinds of sweet dough varieties. It comes in 1kg packaging with 9 months shelf life. The major customer for this is Swastik Bakery
- Weich Brot – It is an All in one concentrate for making soft white sandwich premium bread. The major customers for this are Swastik Bakery, Crumbs Bakery,
- Improvers –
- SB Probake – A specially formulated bread improver that enhances softness and improves. It comes in a packaging of 1 kg with the shelf life of 9 months.
- Enzy 300 / SB 300 Plus – An enzyme based non bromated bread improver that enhances crumb color & softness along with good baked volume and better keeping quality of breads. It comes in a packaging of 1 kg with the shelf life of 9 months.
- Alpha Super – A specially formulated bread improver that enhances softness and improves crumb structure along with high volume and better keeping quality of breads. It comes in a packaging of 1 kg with the shelf life of 9 months.
- Decoration related
- Rustic Décor – Rustic Décor is a special mixture of various baking grade seeds and cereals created for decoration of rustic and artisan breads. It comes in a packaging of 1 kg with the shelf life of 9 months.
- Sunflower Seeds – These seeds are great for use as Sunflower décor as well as they can be added into the dough for making Sunflower Seeds are carefully cleaned and sorted superior grade (Big size) baking grade sunflower seed breads. It comes in a packaging of 1 kg with the shelf life of 9 months.
- Flax Seeds – Flax Seeds are a rich source of Antioxidants, dietary fibers and healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and are highly recommended for healthy dietary habits. It comes in a packaging of 1 kg with the shelf life of 9 months.
To name a few, the variety of bread premixes that we provide to our customers are multigrain bread mix, high fiber brown bread mix, Swissbake Norlander and Baker line bread mix. The improvers are one of the most important things required for making breads as it makes the breads fluffy and smooth. The range of improvers that we offer our customers for the bread are: enzy-300 plus improver, alpha super, weich brot concentrate, SB probake plus improver, Roggen brot darkener.
Along with these we also have a range for gluten free multi grain breads- SB gluten free multskorn bread is a ready to be made premix which contains the sunflower seeds, sesame and linseeds. The product has been formulated to ensure that the taste and texture profile of the bread is as close as possible to traditional multigrain bread. This product is also easy to prepare and only requires additional water and yeast.
Unique points about Swissbake are that the formulations are made in Switzerland and the ingredients are sourced from the original sources such as German Rye flour is imported directly from Germany.
The wide range of Swissbake products are available with us as Sarawagi group Nepal, for details on bread premixes, decor and improvers please visit us at: www.sarawagigroup.com.np