How To Make Barbeque Paneer. Apply 9 Easy Method.
- Who is always ready for a BBQ party?
- Want to try something tangy and spicy?
- Something with a grilled yet fried flavor in it?
Introducing the very famous, the heart of Indian appetizers – Barbeque paneer. The Barbeque paneer or as very famous in its origin- India, tandoori paneer is a starter or appetizer that you can find in any North Indian restaurant in India. Paneer is cottage cheese and tandoori refer to the Barbeque. Paneer is cut into even size cubes, marinated with a sauce that contains yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, Indian spices. It is then barbecued to give it a perfect texture along with a smoky flavour. Here is the recipe for the best Barbeque Paneer:
Ingredients required: ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, coriander powder, chaat masala, kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala, red chili powder, kasuri methi and salt, yogurt Paneer cubes, bell paper and onion slices.
- Whisk the yogurt in a bowl until it smoothens, add all the ingredients for the marinade: ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, coriander powder, chaat masala, kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala, red chili powder, kasuri methi and salt.
- Add lemon juice and mint leaves to this mixture and combine well, whisk it until it smoothens.
- Add the paneer cubes, bell paper and onion slice in this batter and mix it really slowly and well.
- After mixing it place this marinade in the refrigerator from 1-4 hours duration.
- Once you take it out of the refrigerator arrange it in a skewer (thin iron rod), alternating the paneer cubes, bell paper and onion slice in the stick.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven for 15-20 minutes in 200-250-degree Celsius.
- Arrange all the skewer in the grilling tray by adding a layer of butter paper in it. Set the tikka after spraying the oil in it so that it does not get dry.
- Bake for 10 minutes and switch the oven to broil. Broil for 2-3 minutes until the paneer looks slightly charred.
- Take it off the oven and remove it from the skewer, place it on the serving plate, sprinkle the lemon juice over it and additionally add a bowl on mint sauce and green leaves before serving.
Serve and enjoy the authentic taste of India style tandoori paneer or Barbeque Paneer.
For more recipes like this please visit us at: https://www.sarawagigroup.com.np/recipes/